Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Intro

Hey everyone! I am brand-spankin' new to the blogworld, so please bear with me! :)

My name is Kristine Joy Marcelo & I would have to say that I am an "All-around-the-World" kinda girl - as I have lived in, and have been to school on three different continents. I was born in the Philippines, grew up in Germany, and currently reside in Virginia Beach.  *Army Brat for life!* I would also consider myself  "EurAsiAmerican" because I am such a mix of all these cultures, & I wouldn't have it any other way.

On this page, I'd like to share my passion and love for all things artsy, creative, make-up related, food-related, and of course, Lovey-Dovey. I will slowly introduce each of those factors in my future blogs.

I'd also like to introduce my new business, "K Joy Creations."  I will be creating and selling handmade cards & personalizing them, making small signs (8 1/2 x 11 in) for weddings, infants, children, & personalizing those also. I do Calligraphy, and would like to create place cards for weddings, and even help with the Calligraphy on invitations.  Again, I will slowly introduce everything in future Blogs.

I'm excited about this new "adventure," and hope that some of you will join me for the ride!

Lotsa Hugs,

Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment