Monday, October 1, 2012


YAY, my favorite month is here!

I love it because this year, it will be a busy and extra special one! As mentioned in my previous blog, I'll be celebrating my birthday.  But to add to that, my Love & I have 3 weddings to attend, a baby shower, and of course, candy day a.k.a. Halloween! :)

But a very big and special announcement came yesterday...my brother and his girlfriend of 3 years are getting married on October 20th!  Congratulations Kris & Erin!

I need to work on more cards & more of my creations!
Have a great day, you all, and
PicturesCafe.com

4 comments:

  1. Yay! You got your blog going!!! Sounds like a busy and fun month! Happy Early Birthday and congrats to your brother! Can't wait to see your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for more local bloggers!!!! Happy early birthday girl!! drink it up!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Early Birthday girl! I love this time of the year! Only because it just means Halloween will start then the rest of the holidays will follow after. I love spending time with the fam. :)

    Congrats to your bro and his fiance! How exciting! My little sister is getting married next year and I'm helping her prep and plan along the way. It's so exciting esp since I'm all done with mine from last year! lol

    I can't wait to see some of your creations! ;)

    Keep in touch!
    xo - Sheila

    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! I had an awesome birthday I just put a new blog up with pictures of the birthday celebration(s). :)

      hugs,
      Kristine

      www.kjoycreations.blogspot.com

      Delete