Thursday, November 8, 2012

K Joy Creations is finally up and running!

 
K Joy Creations is finally up and running, YAY!!!

www.facebook.com/KJoyCreations

 
Handmade Cards & Calligraphy Services. ♥

Please contact me for pricing of Calligraphy services (for Wedding Invitations, place cards, you name it.)

CARDS.  

All cards are handmade/hand drawn. Each card is $5.00; each one of these was made with a lot of time, care, & "LOVE." They will be customized with whatever message you would like, on both the outside & inside. Please include this information when you order:

1. The card #/card name
2. The "inside & outiside" messages [Please be aware that space is limited on the outside of the card, as you can see in each picture.]

An "Elegant Writer" Calligraphy Marker was used of course, for the all of the "writing." [It will be used for any & all customized writing as well.]

More cards are in the works; more will definitely be added as the Holidays come along. Please contact me if you have any requests or suggestions, & I will do my best to accommodate them.

"FANCY FRAMES."

Only $15, frame included! $5 extra for shipping & handling if outside of the Hampton Roads, VA area. The art will be placed in a 5 x 7 inch frame. You give me the details - initials to use, the names to include, theme or colors, a date if you'd like to include that, & I will create it. It will be created within 2 days of placing the order. Please allow time for shipping if outside of the Hampton Roads, Virginia area. These are perfect additions to Wedding Gifts. They are also perfect for Anniversaries, Graduations, & celebrating the birth of Babies. You name it, give me details, and I'll create it. It's a beautiful keepsake that can be dispayed in a home, and every time you look at it, you'll be reminded of the JOYous occasion! ♥

Please check out my page, click on "Albums" for all the pictures and 

descriptions of available cards & fancy frames!

www.facebook.com/KJoyCreations

  Please send orders to KJoyCreations2012@gmail.com, or send me an inbox message through Facebook! :)


Life is short & beautiful, let's celebrate each special occasion. Give your friends & family something handmade, personalized, & special. ♥
 

2 comments:

  1. Your handmade cards are soo cute and fabulous!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzie!
      Thanks so much for coming to my page!
      I just went to yours and my comment wouldn't seem to go through, so i'm replying here.-

      You're so pretty! & I love your outfits!! i'm going to follow you! :)
      (I'm so new to blogging; you could probably tell by this blogspot page (www.kjoycreations.blogspot.com) My blogger friends suggested I move to wordpress because it's better. So i did, and now that page is empty! Oh well, at least I wasn't too deep into the blog! :) That new one will be www.kjoycreations.wordpress.com

      Delete